11 years ago today, I almost died. In 2001, a couple of months after the release of my first solo CD, “Refuge”, I had to be rushed to the hospital with severe pancreatitis. It wasn’t until later that I was … Continue reading
WANT SOME FREE MUSIC?
- "God has chosen what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen what is weak in the world to sha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- A little more Holiday Cheer! Enjoy "A Savior Is Born": ericgwin.wordpress.com/2017/12/10/a-s… 1 month ago
- “We make heroes out of sinners, and we make losers into winners with no shame.” ericgwin.bandcamp.com/track/the-real… 1 month ago
- Here’s a little something to start your holiday season off right: “Recording Dad” ericgwin.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/rec… #christmasmusic #holidays 1 month ago